Promethious Pellets

I used to use the OGIVE in my MK4 before I went FAC and they were brilliant. They were extremely accurate.

Also the hydrostatic shock they caused was terrific. Not cheap competed to other well known brands but I never dropped a shot whilst out hunting.

Prometheus is a Trading Name - Part of Pax Guns Ltd

www.airgunpellets.com

Plastic Skirted are made for unchocked Springer rifles - Still sold in their Millions all around the World

Main Use and claim is they do not flatten on impact - unlike Lead Pellets

Defiants and Exterminators are Lead Version of Dynamic Range which was made from Tin now made from

Worked Zinc - Far softer than normal Zinc

Being Bullet Design they shoot Flater and faster than Wasted Design Air Gun Pellets

Defiant Range come in different Head Sizes for Sub 12FP & FAC Rated Air Guns

Also make Thunderbolts for SMK made out of Zinc

Also are cold pressed on Single Dies from Quality Wire -

BOB/R

• Like 1

I used to use Defiants in.177 in my Titan pcp before some robbing bugger on here swapped me with an old knackered HW80 (GRR!!!)

Back on the subject, they were extremely accurate and bagged us loads of bunnies.

Cracking groups up to about 45 yards.

Highly recommend them and very cheap!

Regards

Chris.

i managed to get them to go through a tin can full of sand at 40yrds. overall a great pellet

but could you hit that same hole 5 times in a row you could have the powerfullest most devestating pellet in the world but if you carnt hit the spot every tiime what good are they

• Like 1

i managed to get them to go through a tin can full of sand at 40yrds. overall a great pellet

but could you hit that same hole 5 times in a row you could have the powerfullest most devestating pellet in the world but if you carnt hit the spot every tiime what good are they

i was happy to hit a oil drum when i was 14 lol