Anyone Know Any Good Kc Working Whippet Breeders In Kent/sussex?

I would avoid "breeders" at all costs personality and look for workers, plenty of which are kc reg. There are a few breeders who will breed "to keep a line going" but will often user untested dogs and ate obviously in it for the money or to make a name for themselves through breeding rather than getting their dogs out in the field and doing the biz.

Don't listen to the scaremongering either mate the lads i know who own lurchers have had more injury worries than the folk worth whippets and i know a lot more people with whippets.

Hope you find what you ate looking for

you only have to look on the net how many whippet stud dogs are advertised as workers that are under 4 years old , its become a joke , to many have jumped on the whippet ££ bandwagon now .If I was you I would give pennymeadow a bell,hes been in the game a long time .

• Like 1

I would try and get the old stuff out of the big kennels mind it probs be quite hard . Unfortunately I wouldn't phone Mr Brown after reading on here about him , nothing against him but no one appears to say they had been out with him or seen his dogs work for dogs that are so popular you'd of thought someone would of asked for a night out lamp ing with his stud dogs at least. ???? Your choice though hope you find the right one mate