Peddling For The Pot .. 80 Mile Documentary

Working on a lamping one mate following my cousin bringing on his young lurcher. Got a few ferreting ones to work on aswell so plenty more to come. Peddling for the pot will restart in spring. thanks for watching mate appreciate your comment.

• Like 1

Leegreen , I could do without the smoking sometimes, im surprised I can be bothered to film it all never mind bike 80 mile aswell. Something to look back on ay.

we was meant to be using a phone with GPS map but nottzhunter of here didn't come in the end, the let down.

thanks for watching

I thought the film it's self was good,,, I mean the actual filming,, however stop filming the lads partying,,, it does little to add and plenty for folk to think ,,, "what the feck",,, also your called the ssc,,,, but you have tescos,, pot noodle,,pre packed sandwiches,,fish and chips,,,feck me few apart from a few little fish,,, nothing was self sufisiant,,,

Couldn't you get a few wires out at night,, or pack a 50 yard longnet,,,but like I say I thought the filming was good

• Like 2

Thanks guys your thoughts will be taken into account when I begin filming new videos for 2014. The ssc are not very self sufficient I know but this year im hoping to learn more about what we can forage and eat and how to cook it.

Thanks for watching my videos I put a lot of time into them and its very difficult to reach the standard we watch on tv but im trying my hardest to match those standards. Soon I will be changing the channel because the old one is a little confusing with all the different names.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...