Cock Fighting Ring Bust In Kent - Several Dogs Seized

Apologies LG I just put this up in Lost and Found. Let's hope some lads get their dogs back.

Better to have all the bases covered I guess Scally. I meant to put it in Lost and Found but I was in a rush so just put it here. Team work :laugh:

If I get any photos of the seized dogs I'll post them here and the other thread.

• Like 1

This is why, today, dog chipping is so very important. :thumbs:

I don't think the RSPCA would return a working dog to a working home even if it was chipped.

I can understand why people get there dogs chipped, especially with all the dog thefts of late but I personally wouldn't get mine chipped because I think it could create you a lot of unwanted interest if the dog is showing signs of heavy work.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but it's just something I have always thought about, even when I was young I would never put a name tag on with my address on a dog, but that was because I was always somewhere I wasn't meant to be lol.

Find a decent vet's that hates the arspca as much as we do... I have been very lucky both in UK and here that I found knowledgeable vet's that care more about the dog's health than reporting good owners to the tw@ts

Took my dogs into the vet's in UK smashed up and bleeding like a virgin after they had a fight. A few days later a friend who worked for the RSPCA took one look at them and said keep them well out of view of the RSPCA or they'll be round to take them whether a vet has seen them or not.. Made me laugh really as I was the person the RSPCA called to rescue ferrets :laugh: Got a couple of good workers off them :laugh:

Two of the dogs found at this place a cocker spaniel and a pug were chipped and have been returned to their owners,

so microchipping does work and would suspect most of the dogs in the list are stolen dogs.

Updated info will be posted on doglost, there currently trying to get photos of the found dogs, but are being messed around.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=63092#.UtgADfs2Zul

• Like 2

chip or no chip if they go into bristol rspca a working dog is pts within hours if its a pet type dog they ship it out of the area asap then rehome them there a bunch of c**ts full stop they think there above the law and 9-10 times they are as there all in cahoots with the plod