Do You Get What You Paid For ?

Hi all

I hope I'm in the right place to ask this question as I'm new to the forum.

I'm looking at purchasing a new airgun. I am only new to this type of hunting I have about 30 years experience with Rim fire and Centre fire rifles but I do own a Benjamin Trail all weather that I have tuned to perfection. But I want to purchase a PCP.

To my question. I'm looking at to different guns first the cheap a Benjamin marauder .22.

And the expensive Daystate Huntsman Regal in .22.

Do I go the expensive and try to convince the wife or go the cheaper one and try to convince myself.

I understand they are very different guns. Can I get the job done with the Benji or will I regret not getting the Daystate ?

Please give me some advice.

Regards Russ

• Like 2

You can convince yourself, until you go out with it and I think you would regret it every time, but once you convinced the wife that's it, happy hunting evermore.

Never had either of those rifles, but heard some good reports on the daystate, my personal opinion, I would prefer something a bit cheaper than the daystate, I would be frightened to use it

• Like 1

I have a Regal ,a lot of money for what they are , you could get a far better gun for a lot less . Regal will cost you £740 - £780 + silencer £50 -£70 + another mag £45 - £50

£835-£900 there abouts ,you could buy HW 100kt or ks for about £706 -£780 with 2mags and one of the silencer as well