Risk Assessment And Method Statements

Daz39

Right, no piss takes gents!!!

I have the chance to get permission to shoot at my real place of work, but they want a full on risk assessment and method statement. I can probably pull one together as I have done these for my job anyhow, but wondered if any of the pros on here already have one they have used? Rather than reinventing the wheel.

The joy of an overly sensitive multi national company....mind, place is lifting so it will be worth it.....

Just the HSE manager to placate.... no easy task!

Thought you couldn't do your own tisk assessments

I can identify the risks (clearly as I am a crap shot, none to the rabbits), and suggest mitigation steps, they (HSE) will only approve it or ask for better steps to be taken.

Daz, final risk and method statements R&M,s should only be carried out by the person undertaking the work, although generic R&M,s would try and give basic information and can be supplied by anyone, they will need to be assessed by you and made job specific because all jobs/permissions are not the same.

Keith

• Like 1

My compay is very hot on RA and MS's, they have there own process, with the HSE having the final say, but they expect the people doing the work will know the process the best and the potential risks.

We handle every chemical you can imagine and every processing bit of kit, at one site or other around the world!!

Oddly, we don't shoot rabbits as a rule haha