8Yr Old Girl, Suicide Bomber

There was recently a news article based on a report done on how effective our prison system is at dealing with extremist Islamists. The upshot of it was that it's shite, they are such fundamentalists that they rarely change their views no matter the reasoning or prison time, the vast majority will always be a threat. Now, I'm not telling us anything that the security services didn't already know but it's there in an official report now and being admitted by officials.

It's a radically different culture and there's only one thing they understand.... we recently locked one of our own up for 10 years who knew that all too well.

Unbelievable.

Any Muslims looking in

What's your take on this.

I'd imagine like any right minded person they'll be disgusted.

i would agree but google honour killings and this case will be one of millions worldwide

There was recently a news article based on a report done on how effective our prison system is at dealing with extremist Islamists. The upshot of it was that it's shite, they are such fundamentalists that they rarely change their views no matter the reasoning or prison time, the vast majority will always be a threat. Now, I'm not telling us anything that the security services didn't already know but it's there in an official report now and being admitted by officials.

It's a radically different culture and there's only one thing they understand.... we recently locked one of our own up for 10 years who knew that all too well.

its like trying to fight a boxing match with both hands tied behind you back.

I'm not defending it..... But we have invaded their country. In other circumstances, similar sacrifices of life would be deemed heroic.

Obviously anyone pressuring a wee girl to blow herself up is low as you can get.

But why the hell are we still there? Why were we ever?

I'm not defending it..... But we have invaded their country. In other circumstances, similar sacrifices of life would be deemed heroic.

Obviously anyone pressuring a wee girl to blow herself up is low as you can get.

But why the hell are we still there? Why were we ever?

LOL, it depends whether you believe the official line or not, I suspect you don't.

It all boils down the our dealings in the middle east doesn't it. We did this, they didn't like it, we carried on regardless, they decided to get lairy, we invaded their homeland. There have been many books written on the history of that region. Right and wrong is such a simple concept, too simple.