8Yr Old Girl, Suicide Bomber

Young Afghan Girl In Suicide Bomber Vest Detained By Police

Officials say a young girl thought to be the sister of a Taliban commander in southern Afghanistan tried to carry out a bombing attack with a suicide vest.

Police said the girl, whom outlets reported to be between 8 and 10 years old, was in a state of "shock and confusion" and was prodded by her brother to take on the mission, the BBC reports. The plot was allegedly foiled when an Afghan soldier spotted her. Accounts differ as to what happened next: either she could not detonate the jacket, or she was caught before she attempted to set off the device, the outlet wrote.

After interviewing an Afghan border police official, NBC News reports the girl's brother had given her the vest and instructed her to explode it at a police checkpoint in the Khan Nasheen district of Helmand province.

"She was crying" when she was approached by police, the official, Hamidullah Siddiqi, told NBC News.

New Delhi Television Limited (NDTV) identified the girl as "Spozhmay" and reported she was one of the youngest suicide-bombing female recruits the Afghan government had ever recorded.

His own little sister, does it get any lower?

all in the name of the religion of peace :icon_eek:

Is it still about religion or have they forgot why they are fighting? I heard they've ran out of suicide bombers and are now using drug addicts and kids.

in a population were 95% of the population are illiterate control is easy through religion and the promise of 70 9 year old virgins appeals to them. this is why they will never be beaten in a conventional way.

What I find ironic about the whole thing is that if God, Satan and the afterlife is waiting for these people, what do you thinks gonna happen to a man who sets his 8 year old sister up to kill many including herself. An eternity at the bottom of the seventh level, as Satan's play thing I would imagine :thumbs:

What I find ironic about the whole thing is that if God, Satan and the afterlife is waiting for these people, what do you thinks gonna happen to a man who sets his 8 year old sister up to kill many including herself. An eternity at the bottom of the seventh level, as Satan's play thing I would imagine :thumbs:

See I always thought the same about priests, nuns, monks etc. a priest said to me once when I was at primary, open wide :laugh: no he said its a sin to waste a talent. Everyone has a talent don't waste it. I thought to myself, surely if their is a god and he created man and gave us all a gift, this priest has wasted his. I'm sure if I made man I wouldn't walk the daft c**t wasting his entire life worshipping me. f**k me that was deep :laugh:

I heard on the radio the excuse was she had sexual relations with someone in the village and this was her punishment from her brothers. Reading between the lines some dirty auld b*****ds interfered with her and these clowns seized an opportunity.

A Muslim walks into his local mosque with a big grin on his face.

"What are you so happy about, Abdul?" Asks the Imam.

"Well, I'll tell you," replies Abdul. "I live by the railroad tracks and on my way home last night, I noticed a young woman tied to the rails, like in the American movies. I cut her free and took her back to my humble abode. Allah be praised - we made love all night, all around the tent. We did everything, me on top, sometimes her on top, every position permitted by Mohammed, Peace Be Upon Him!"

"By the most Merciful," exclaimed the Imam, "you have been blessed. Was she as beautiful as a desert flower?"

Abdul grimaced, "By the Jinn, I do not know - I never found her head."

• Like 2

I heard on the radio the excuse was she had sexual relations with someone in the village and this was her punishment from her brothers. Reading between the lines some dirty auld b*****ds interfered with her and these clowns seized an opportunity.

Yeah because 8 yr olds have those sort of ideas,first they fiddle with her,then send her to her death,because she is tainted,

Scum!

• Like 1

Yeah because 8 yr olds have those sort of ideas,first they fiddle with her,then send her to her death,because she is tainted,

Scum!

Exactly mate, what a place to live. And folk in this country want to control how many kids we should have, crazy crazy f****d up planet.