Pieps Freeride With B&f Rechargable Collar

I use it takes a bit longer to find than the more expensive ones but its a lot quicker than the grey boxes, and in my opinion to many people are in to much of a rush to dig their dogs out anyway. A decent box at a more affordable price.

I use it takes a bit longer to find than the more expensive ones but its a lot quicker than the grey boxes, and in my opinion to many people are in to much of a rush to dig their dogs out anyway. A decent box at a more affordable price.

Thanks mate I do like the idea of a bit if a saving not being a tight ass but £400 is stupid but I would have the orange deben sh@t use to have it when I kept ferrets and it was poo

Well on the videos it looks accurate if you move it steady

Like Timmy said I have seen people in to much of a rush so is an extra minute or two going to matter? I don't think so if the quarry is in a stop end and the dogs baying like the clappers

check out the thread on the bca tracker 2 its cheap and spot on accurate 3 antennas 360 degree compase and alot cheaper than a b&f and they all work on 457mhz so pick up bellman collars with not problems

ive spoken to barryvox about doing a pulse but with a straight on off switch [not slide type] purely for terrier work and they have asked a few questions about whats involved and there looking at doing a locater box based on the pulse and should be available for next year

• Like 2

Thanks mate I do like the idea of a bit if a saving not being a tight ass but £400 is stupid but I would have the orange deben sh@t use to have it when I kept ferrets and it was poo

How much do you value a good terrier.

• Like 3

It is accurate corky John, I use it all the time when out on my own and I've even used when my mates bellman packed in ( dozy b*****d forgot to check the battery's ) . My one beef with it is the switch can go on on its own so your best off taking out the battery's out until your using it, but I don't like the way the switch sticks up on the bellman either. The best thing of all about the free ride is you get a gay bumbag with it, to camp you right up and it only takes one aa battery which is good.

Well from my experience today the new red box ( owned by another hunt terrier man ) isn't all it's cracked up to be

We had a deep dig on a big earth today it was around 7ft , we did dig a big pit luckily for us else we would have been to the side with the box,

We dug down but actually at around 6ft the tube was to one side when the box said straight down

So it might be £400

But it's not as accurate as the pieps in my mind,

the barryvox pulse is without doudt the best locater on the market but the one thing that lets it down is the resesed slide switch which can collect the crap , the tracker 2 is half the price with a turnable nob switch on the back and its spot on unlike the bellman that only accurate to 300mm thats why you dig to the side theres better out there these days for less money