How Many Digs Makes A Dog

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The life or career of a working terrier differes greatly among terriers.Some may only be complete sounders and more complete nut cases but both will get the job done.The sounder should go on to live a

The only thing guarenteed with terriers is most will be owned worked and bred by total muppets...

there will be no direct answer too this question ,.......some terriers get better with every dig, some slower , some wont , some will,.......some start early , some late,.....every dog is different...

Posted Images

The last dig you had to a dog is all you can ever judge it by is often quoted but once a dog is in the swing of it and dosnt get sickened then its usually on the road to a good career.Dosnt answer you question but thats my take on it .

• Like 2

good answer by FD but some dogs get used 3 times a week and some may only get used 6 times a season so which is the better dog x3 a week one your 6 times a season dog? one dog may only survive 2-3 seasons and another may live to old age and see 6-7 seasons

The last dig you had to a dog is all you can ever judge it by is often quoted but once a dog is in the swing of it and dosnt get sickened then its usually on the road to a good career.Dosnt answer you question but thats my take on it .

so a dog is only as good as his or hers last dig [BANNED TEXT] im asking really is [BANNED TEXT] makes a guaranteed dog I've seen so many on here for sale

not sure how many,but there allways one away from spewing

Not true

how do you know any dogs not going to spew on its next dig then .....

well -- when i posted this everyone was on here :D

not sure how many,but there allways one away from spewing

Not true

how do you know any dogs not going to spew on its next dig then .....
simple mate you don't like stated only as good as last dig

so then theres no such thing as a guaranteed dog .... theres your answer

Edited by the_stig
  • Like 2