What Magazines ?

Do you buy The Countrymans Weekly?if yes do you buy it weekly in shop or do you subscribe?or are you EDRD or Shooting Times.whichever what do you like about your read or if you could change something about it what would it be? not the price though.

they cater for a specific limited market, fishing tends to be covered by stand alone publications as does shooting in all its guises. shooters and fishermen tend to stick to these, i believe the countrymans struggles to balance this sometimes. it must be hard to publish anything regular that's purely hunting dog related and i take my hat off to those that manage it each month over all these years at EDRD. others have tried to enter the market but most fail as its not an easy venture to undertake,

Shooting Times, it's much better now it's not so anti lurcher. To be honest I don't think there is much I would change that they could change. They tend to cover a wide range of country sports, obviously focusing on shooting sports.

I buy it when I want to, usually if I'm in town on my tod, coffee and shooting times passes a half hour. Usually give em to a mate when I'm done.