Not Long Now

Hi all just thought i share the excited of the birth of my pups now only a week and a bit away, this is a breeding i have chosen after a lot of thought and some good advise off a few respected members on here, and this is what i chose for the type of land i run which consists of smallish fields with thick hedges.

My bitch who stands at 241/2" tts is a line breed coursing dog out of Gary Dickensons Red which was a well known folley cup winner,who was put over a bitch called cassie.

The sire I have chosen is a very tightly breed nine year old proven 26" tts bullx called micky from Manchester area.

post-69805-0-76318700-1388343383.jpg my bitch before and my bitch now at 7 1/2 weeks gone post-69805-0-38047000-1388344834.jpg and the sirepost-69805-0-97631500-1388344014.jpg

I've been flat out making my whelping box this weekend and now finally finished and would like to thank Socks for some great info,

how exciting it all is becoming and how much your bitch can change shape and the other thing i've found with her how much more affectionate she has become has anyone else found this and did you get excited?, this breeding has been done for myself and a few close friend in our group there may be 1 or 2 left that will be offer to the right person.

well thats all for now will be doing regular updates and pic's as it happens so cheers for now atb Ian

• Like 4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah northern lad been monitoring her temperature through out the pregnancy so that i know when the change comes, she has been eating a bit better today must have been a bit of a off day thought

Hi all a few up to date pic's of pups, now at 5 weeks old and eating me out of house and home, I ve found it tiring at times with the early starts but am enjoying every minute of watching them grow an

Hi all just thought i share the excited of the birth of my pups now only a week and a bit away, this is a breeding i have chosen after a lot of thought and some good advise off a few respected members

Posted Images

It's funny you say that my Bitch was the same a pure pet when in pup they feel sorry for themselves :L just becarefull I bred the same way really and the Bitch lost 3 pups due to the birth canal being 2 small :) but Atb wit it I know how u feel it's most exciting :D

Not a common problem but when you have a big dog and a small bit wit a small birth canal a width muscle in the back end the vet and give and injection to relax the muscles and this helps if not a c section is a must or you will lose Bitch and pups this is what my vet advised me :)

Not a common problem but when you have a big dog and a small bit wit a small birth canal a width muscle in the back end the vet and give and injection to relax the muscles and this helps if not a c section is a must or you will lose Bitch and pups this is what my vet advised me :)

never new that mate :thumbs: you learn somthing everyday on here, what about if a big bitch is that ok then ?

• Like 1

thanks for advice spiderfly :thumbs: