Saluki " Carlseberg"

get back on subject f**k that shite not be long now gerry

hope ye still fit into your santa outfit lol

ffs your 36

i wish

i was being kind to your uncle lol

fck sure he s 61 lol got buss pass last year lmao

lucky bstard he could be in cork for a hunt cost him f**k all

banter you and your mates have been called out to cork for match like your mate nan pratt a f**kin dreamer lol

wee nuts we are just having a bit craic with rio an alls good run along if your looking an argument
  • Like 1

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DNA, pedigrees etc. don't count for anything against hares caught in the field. That's the measure of a dog....be it the best, a good one, or a poor specimen. I think Riohog knows this and is winding

Everyman should have faith in his dog or bitch if not then what is the point in keeping it. The best dog and best bitch talk means didly squat to me, as with most dogs and bitches in the coursing game

maybe inhaling to many that salukis farts on the settee

Posted Images

ffs your 36

i wish

banter you and your mates have been called out to cork for match like your mate nan pratt a f**kin dreamer lol

wee nuts we are just having a bit craic with rio an alls good run along if your looking an argument

sean you your mate with radar s ryan and the filmaker get in yer cars drive down and we sort it like men ya dreamer lol

Dec 2013 - 12:17 AM, said:

rio mog has your saluki killed hares?is this the same saluki you had the borrow the money off annie to buy?you seem a dreamer like banter and nans pat lol

I borrowed money from no one , now run along with your lyes if you are unable to tell the truth say nothing attall

another jelious dog peddler I suspect had a few sherbutts and feels brave enough to spout shite

• Like 1

ffs your 36

i wish

sean you your mate with radar s ryan and the filmaker get in yer cars drive down and we sort it like men ya dreamer lol

lloyd your drunk pal, i dont hav anything to sort

ffs your 36

i wish

dont ruin topic and abit of craic ye ejeet

sean and nancy lynn ye 2 clowns are old enough to see whats going on grow pair and get down here and sort it,any sign of that pure sean?i doubt it with all the negativity you have given fellow members

xmas mate chill out your spoiling the night .youve stayed longer than the mother in law.hint lol

sean and nancy lynn ye 2 clowns are old enough to see whats going on grow pair and get down here and sort it,any sign of that pure sean?i doubt it with all the negativity you have given fellow members

well for your info dogs back safe an well 3 days ago as any of the concerned members can confirm....it no laugh getting a dog stole lloyd i wouldnt wish it on any man

il tell ye what messi sicko pm me call up to armagh anytime now quit ruining the topic and the bit of craic it s fcking christmas