Vinni Dog

SF do you not think it should be arianged in private instead of a like a boxing match that,s more like a threat .it should still be about the sport not people,s egho,s I got a pm from a lad who was out with jack the other day and it was a run between friend,s kilt 3 each not as reported on here no match just lad,s jealous of bully,s record.

Im no threat to no 1 mate I'm in it for the sport if he beats me I shake he hand and I would expect the same from him it's a day out

anybody charging a grand for a service isnt innit for the sport.you beat him it fooks him up a bit.if it comes off insist on a camera man being there

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vinni Lads

f***ing scum bags mate sometimes u better being saying fk all about your dogs

Sum shite talk on this topic the man had his dog stolen enda story he tried his balls off tryn find out were his dog went you lose heart after 3 weeks england a big place the dog could be in any count

Posted Images

Would like to see it come of I would be under dog atvb and a happy new year to all the coursing men

what about yer man bes on here recons hes a good bitch think hes from leeds way.hope you get a run things be turning shortly if this weather stays.