Hello, Good Day, Nice To Meet Everyone.

Hello,

Nice to meet all of you.. Thanks for letting me join your forums. I am an avid hunter for my entire life. Have been blessed to be able to work in the Hunting Industry and hunt all over the world. I hope I can share some good information with you guys, and also give you some tips and ideas from all my years of experience and adventures. Not to mention, learn from your posters also.

Thanks

Thought I would just say hi, been shooting most of my 44 years. Syndicate member of a small pheasant shoot, walk one shoot one working my springer is as much of the day as shooting. I also shoot pigeon, decoyed, flight line and roast and rimfire 22 and 17 hmr on rabbits.

On a few other forums so we may of crossed paths before.

Hello there all,i too am new to the site not very computer wise,but i'll give it a go anyway.im interested in the working lurcher,running dog side of hunting although ive enjoyed air rifle shooting since an early age..ive worked dogs now for nigh on 25 years,started out with terriers then changed to lurchers about 15 years back.i still have a Border terrier but just use it for daytime bushing.ive a 7yr old Deer/Grey Dam.Platt bitch,SireDeer/Grey from a good local Lurcherman works day and night..at the back end of October i took on a 10mth 3/4 Deer,1/4 Grey Sired by Trevor Cooks Wallace,and one of his first cross deer/grey bitches..he stands 29tts and is coming on fine(watching and learning).hope to get some pics on as soon as i suss how too..thanks for your time chap's and Happy Hunting too you all..Cheer's..