Multiple Quoting ...

Isn,t there a way that the mods can set it, so when quoting , only the last thing that was said comes up ?

Reading some topics and due to people replying to one another etc, you literally get 1 page just filled with stuff you've already read.

Anyone know how to get around this ?

• Like 1

Isn,t there a way that the mods can set it, so when quoting , only the last thing that was said comes up ?

Reading some topics and due to people replying to one another etc, you literally get 1 page just filled with stuff you've already read.

Dunno mate

Dunno mate

Yep. It drives me f**king mad too :censored:

Dunno mate

Me too Pete

Simples just delete the posts that you don't want to show. so you have this instead of this below.

Dunno mate

Simples really.

TC

• Like 1

Simples just delete the posts that you don't want to show. so you have this instead of this below.

Dunno mate

Simples really.

TC

That does look easy

Dunno mate

Simples really.

TC

:laugh: Baw; I think it's gone right over TC's head. Don't you? :boogy:

Dunno mate

Simples really.

TC

:laugh: Baw; I think it's gone right over TC's head. Don't you? :boogy:

You reckon :laugh: