Bitch Not Coming In To Season

Ask your vet or bone man about manipulating the bitches back as it might be out of alignment as this could be a cause of late season. Its worth a try asking ATB Make sure you go to someone who knows what they are doing. :thumbs:

you mignt as well blow up its arse old wifes tail

• Like 1

Ask your vet or bone man about manipulating the bitches back as it might be out of alignment as this could be a cause of late season. Its worth a try asking ATB Make sure you go to someone who knows what they are doing. :thumbs:

you have to be able to hold your lips iat the correct angle though

• Like 2

Have you tried it? :hmm:

Your a lucky chap I have bitch comes in season every 4 months just put her on jabb to stop this so I can get running her

If I were you I would have her spayed,,,,

I honestly don't know why folk are bothered,,, it's a real blessing if they only come in season once in a blue moon,,,if your desperate for a pup,,, then let it get fat,,, with little exercise and loads of grub,,, can help