Muck Boot Chore 2K

Anyone got these?

Just tried a pair on and they look and feel like a quality welly. But they were £100 and I've seen them online for £80 so will order from elsewhere.

Previously had the Seeland Allround boot but it's just started leaking in after 12 months. To be fair they get hammered though. Really hammered. Day and night.

Cheers

Gaz

I have a pair comfortable and warm..

Had mine since August and only problem is one has rubbed away a bit, on the inside.. Think one foots slightly bigger than other one..

Just wear thicker socks.. Think these are better than original Muck boots..

I got mine here, think they were £80/£90 ish deffo under a Ton..

http://www.twrelph.co.uk/index.html

I wear mine everyday.. At back door slip them on to sort the dogs and straight on the field with them...

If its wet I wear them lamping - walking but prefer boots for added ankle support..

Edited by Giro

Wonder if I can take them back and get a refund.. reasonable use and all that tosh :laugh:

I did, had 2 pairs of muck boots, both wore out at the heel in 6 to 9 months first pair replace like for like. the second pair got my money back and went back to Aigle :thumbs:

Cheers Fella..

Did you just go back to supplier or contact Muck themselves ??

Supplier, that is always your first port of call for a refund. They all know that the inside of the heels wear out, but hope that folk buy another pair because they are comfy and relatively cheep

Forget mucks,,,look at all the negative posts about them,,,on any number of threads on this Site about Wellys,,,,

I had two pair,,, different models,,, both the heal lining went,,, one pair went slick on the sole,,, couldn't stand up in them,,,no grip,,, not to mention how heavy those Tay's are,, weigh a ton,,,

Agile now,,,, far superior,,, at 120 I think.....

• Like 1

Aye do make your feet sweat...

They are very warm - is it common the heels getting worn out, on the inside ??

Every new pair I get I put a new insole in and 3 studs on the heal to prevent them wearing.. If you do this becareful wearing them in the house :laugh: I managed to fec up a few floor tiles in the Kitchen :whistling::icon_redface:

• Like 1

Thanks for all the replys lads.

Muck boots a no-no then.

Aigle were next on my list. Vario or Iso, I aren't sure?

A mate who works on a farm and also lamps has just recommended the Aigle Parcour Vario 2.

I need something that will take some stick. I'm not saying I do more than other lads but I literally spend most of my waking hours in my wellies.

Weekends spent in them on my dad's farm, ferreting, mooching, just walking dogs round the block, lamping. They get some hammer.

Thanks for all the replys lads.

Muck boots a no-no then.

Aigle were next on my list. Vario or Iso, I aren't sure?

A mate who works on a farm and also lamps has just recommended the Aigle Parcour Vario 2.

I need something that will take some stick. I'm not saying I do more than other lads but I literally spend most of my waking hours in my wellies.

Weekends spent in them on my dad's farm, ferreting, mooching, just walking dogs round the block, lamping. They get some hammer.

Muck boots are the bomb I ripped the outer layer on barb before and still used them without wet feet for a year. They're good boots mate just need a little tweek when you get them :thumbs: