Went for a quick roosting session, shot this hen pheasant with the antler catty and barnett tubes and a 14mm steel ball bearing

2013-12-07201822_zpsb83de7e9.jpg

Perfect headshot if ever there was one

2013-12-07201812_zps545d5df4.jpg

Please note the pheasant was shot against its silhouette and no light was used in the shooting of it :whistling:

Edited by youcanthide...BANG
  • Like 3

Lovely shot, I was out last night only came back with one. you shoot without a torch..well done pal . ive never used a light in my life and never will :thumbs:.

Thanks mate, I dont use a light to spot them, but i use it when shooting so i can see what type of covers in front of them and blocking the shot.

• Like 1

me and basil brush had a good day on the squirrels yesterday the dogs got 1 and we had 1 each this place is over run with them cant wait for the next time,,its great fun when out with the cattys nice head shot mate i bet you was well pleased :yes:

Edited by pip1968
  • Like 1

4 squirrels off the back fence yesterday morning...

The wind blew a tree down onto the back fence offering a nice 'squirrel bridge'....

And a few lumps of peanut butter along the fence.... was good enough to entice them into position...

Not exactly sporting.... buy they needed taken controll of... as next doors manky bins are keeping them local...

20131206_094323_zpsc71bfb32.jpg