Irish/english Bred Saluki Lurcher Vs Arab Bred Dog Whats The Better Dog?

Now here in ireland we dont like salukis cos they plod here,not fast enough for the short fields,but on the other hand we need saluki in our lurchers but not too much ffs its like trying to bake a good cake too much of this and too much of that ffs stick till your whippet greyhounds ya bunch of f****d up irish c**ts lol :boogy::boogy::boogy::toast:

• Like 1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

english bred saluki yorkshire bred gyr trained and hunted in yorkshire

english bred pure kc registered smooth saluki bred by paul sagar, he's 9 years old now with 7 good hunting seasons under his belt his dam was Rabbaa Jarbou,owned by paul sagar, she was a smooth Griz

if there is a will there is a way. The arguments which are better Coo,s or uk and x breds is irrelevant people should utalise and try to improve on what they have. The impression that Coos are slower

Posted Images

Now here in ireland we dont like salukis cos they plod here,not fast enough for the short fields,but on the other hand we need saluki in our lurchers but not too much ffs its like trying to bake a good cake too much of this and too much of that ffs stick till your whippet greyhounds ya bunch of f****d up irish c**ts lol :boogy::boogy::boogy::toast:

Ah bless

We v all had them with that slow Jean I'm speaking from experience like yourself lol

• Like 1

Some c**t should of made the fields bigger here in ireland that would of sorted it lol :laugh:

You Irish refer to everything being wee over there :laugh:

well there fuckall wee about me brazer :laugh: the missus says mine like a roll of felt thats because i dont wash it :boogy::boogy:

• Like 1

Some c**t should of made the fields bigger here in ireland that would of sorted it lol :laugh:

well there fuckall wee about me brazer :laugh: the missus says mine like a roll of felt thats because i dont wash it :boogy::boogy:

:bad::D

people should only breed from working salukis its not f*****g rocket science we do it with all other breeds like collies etc

yeah no point in breeding of inferior stock better starting with the best

banter whats the tempermant like with the pure bred compared to the x

thats not what she told me :tongue2::tongue2:

• Like 1

people should only breed from working salukis its not f*****g rocket science we do it with all other breeds like collies etc

yeah no point in breeding of inferior stock better starting with the best

banter whats the tempermant like with the pure bred compared to the x

the bitch pup out penny has same temperament as max, the dog pup out whippet would be a lot more relaxed you wouldnt know he was in the yard