• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Farah ) scouser x shamrock pup 8 mth old

Yeah seen shamrock on vid in england good 3 min run finished well

Get a yarn wuf gorger big e his shamrock was some tool deadly mouth that's y not to many bigears left in meath lol saw her do 6 in 1 day in eng I have pup of her to scouser near 8 months old like gorg

Posted Images

Yeah the ones iv seen have been aggresive but not everyone going to be the same E they good turners and usally a good gub the young ones we have coming on well mickys one run a hare fpr about three mins on sat very tight and game hare beat it ull not go far wrong with her line for this country

We'll speedie micky says your the man for this topic ????

Like this big e I owned her and her mother and her sister and her mothers sister and her fathers brother and her fathers half sister and the Sligo express which was off her fathers brother and her mothers sister and I still have some of them lines going to 1988 when I bought the first one.When I had them they were different dogs than the ones I heard about when I sold them.The dogs I have im happy enough with and I was happy with the bred since I got them but they seem to run different for other men <maybe its me>.If yea want my opinion some of the lads will give yea my number and il tell yea what I think but if I put it on here yer topic will be closed down :thumbs:

• Like 2

That's an honest answer speedie have you any pics of the older stuff

I found an old picture the other day of a black bitch of old rocky and silkys sister and a dog of the weed that was berties aunt and darky and another that was of old lady mother of P.H ted and bertie I think its 20 or more years old