• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Farah ) scouser x shamrock pup 8 mth old

Yeah seen shamrock on vid in england good 3 min run finished well

Get a yarn wuf gorger big e his shamrock was some tool deadly mouth that's y not to many bigears left in meath lol saw her do 6 in 1 day in eng I have pup of her to scouser near 8 months old like gorg

Posted Images

Big e there was lots of goodns off her hope k mck hazael she was peaches litter sister chalky had 2 glyder and I think the bitch was called ruby and was sold 2 Stevie k when she was 4 Martin p also irish fly im sure mucky paws could fill in on more goodns that she threw

• Like 2

Get a yarn wuf gorger big e his shamrock was some tool deadly mouth that's y not to many bigears left in meath lol saw her do 6 in 1 day in eng I have pup of her to scouser near 8 months old like gorger has 1 as well like them a lot

heard scouser a great producer. Best of luck with yer pups lads

I seen that picture on before BIG E these pups are 8 months old is that bitch 9 years old .If so did she have pups before how did they do or what dog or dogs were they of.Any film of her running or K.mc K s bitch .Irish lady is on dvd and some of her pups just wondering how many

I seen that picture on before BIG E these pups are 8 months old is that bitch 9 years old .If so did she have pups before how did they do or what dog or dogs were they of.Any film of her running or K.mc K s bitch .Irish lady is on dvd and some of her pups just wondering how many

gorger need to answer that welcome im looking infomyself on lady lines she seems to have left a nice stamp :thumbs: