Khan Jihad

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Khan bred bitch...    

Khan saw many hares in his life time , killed some, missed others, the lad who ran him most his running days a friend of mine and he an honest fella, tell you straight the dog was not top class, but p

Arctigun...you are one of the few people who actually talk sense on these coursing threads.....

Posted Images

Khan saw many hares in his life time :yes:, killed some, missed others, the lad who ran him most his running days a friend of mine and he an honest fella, tell you straight the dog was not top class, but provided him with many days sport and also many nights on the lamp, but lets face it most dogs even stud ones aren't really top class are they?

he a very well bred 'blank' that wont harm whatever he is or rather was put over, always gunna add good stamina and feet aint they? also to be considered when judging him most would compare to a saluki lurcher and to be fair to old Khan, lurcher he was not, after all he is a pure saluki and should be judged on his ability as one of them and not a lurcher, nobody forced anyone to use him.

Brendy she is just an average bitch , kil ya the odd un here and there, she quite fast . good temperament etc

Like Bolio points out the odd one can slay the numbers, so its breeding from the likes of khans lines maybe we see another do the same again :victory:

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 4

What's the pup you've got that jacked KC, is that got khan in it?

sorry but no pup of mine has ever jacked then again this is my 2nd season so theres time yet :thumbs:

:D sorry, meant pulled up, hare left for dead, run out of puff, blew up, whatever you want to call it, has that got khan in it?

jackers are mostly man made pal, :thumbs: funny they always end up with the same sorts of lads :cray:

Oh I know mate. Usually inexperienced desperadoes who think nothing of running a pup just over a year old on hares. They're gonna get found out at some point but the owners instead of holding them back keep pushing and pushing till its too late.

• Like 1