This Would Get A Boot In The Hole

"This would get a boot in the hole.." :laugh: :laugh:

Been living with a jock and had Glaswegian mates for 13 years now and some of the phrases still crack me up! :laugh: :laugh:

Well it would! The cat reminds me of one years ago, pulled this wee nice piece and went back to her flat. Well she had this black cat and I thought "I'll be nice and give the wee c**t a clap" well did the wee f****r not hiss and take a swipe at me!! So this bint goes to the kitchen to pour us a wee drink and the cat has jumped up on the couch walked along the back and stands on the arm flicking its tail from side to side, enticing me! it was then I clocked them!! Like two wee velvety marbles!! I carefully lined up my finger and thumb and put as much force behind them as I could...... THLUMP!! I flicked that wee b*****d right in the clemmies!! He was up that hall like a pin ball! The lass thought he was just having a wee mad half hour :laugh:

Taught that wee f****r a lesson anyhow!! :laugh:

• Like 7

Been living with a jock and had Glaswegian mates for 13 years now and some of the phrases still crack me up! :laugh: :laugh:

Well it would! The cat reminds me of one years ago, pulled this wee nice piece and went back to her flat. Well she had this black cat and I thought "I'll be nice and give the wee c**t a clap" well did the wee f****r not hiss and take a swipe at me!! So this bint goes to the kitchen to pour us a wee drink and the cat has jumped up on the couch walked along the back and stands on the arm flicking its tail from side to side, enticing me! it was then I clocked them!! Like two wee velvety marbles!! I carefully lined up my finger and thumb and put as much force behind them as I could...... THLUMP!! I flicked that wee b*****d right in the clemmies!! He was up that hall like a pin ball! The lass thought he was just having a wee mad half hour :laugh:

Nice! LOL

lolol belter

Jackanory......"this wee nice piece"......atleast change it tae wee fat Edinburgh mink and we might believe ye!!... Lol

Jackanory......"this wee nice piece"......atleast change it tae wee fat Edinburgh mink and we might believe ye!!... Lol

Ah mate see whilst you were all loved up when ye should have been being a lad, I was putting my cock where some wouldnae even poke a stick! Granted some where munters but there was a few wee tidy things aswell. :laugh:

• Like 1

Ah mate see whilst you were all loved up when ye should have been being a lad, I was putting my cock where some wouldnae even poke a stick! Granted some where munters but there was a few wee tidy things aswell. :laugh:

Little do you know me..... Lol

Your ginger & vain........ Probably to up yersel to get your pubes wet........

Your ginger & vain........ Probably to up yersel to get your pubes wet........

You've just named 3 things I'm either not or not have. A standing cock has nae conscience sunshine.... Lol

• Like 2