Dog caught the magiest fox I've seen at the weekend is now presenting signs of infestation on her face, belly and legs. Im treating her with benzyl benzoate but its spreading faster than I can treat it.

Ordered some lime sulphur dip but I have not used it before.. Anyone one on her used it and any tips, did it work ?

Cheers Buster

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hily
      looking at some pics of shot foxes placed in the back of trucks and its plain to see that dogs are carried in the same truck as well, dog boxes on view dog leads etc shown in the photos not all of these pics from this site some from other hunting sites now I always thought it was dodgy to let the dog have much contact with foxes let alone house them for any length of time in the same area a fox has been.because I thought the risk of the dog catching mange from a fox was very real or am I daft to believe this
    • By Iwan Lewis Hughes
      hi there , my patterdale bitch is itching and losing hair in patches on her back and neck , shes had a dose of ivormectin and various mange treatment so mange is out of the question, my uncle said it might be allergies to food , or even to other dogs (shes with my dads labrador -_- ) i dont know what to do anymore she looks a state and it's F@%&£NG annoying me now someone help , cheers Iwan.