Pics Of Posh X Rooster Dog Pup Last One Left

Not sick of him mate hes a cracking pup just sick of the idoits pms with silly offers if they can only spend 125 quid on a top bred pup how can they afford to feed it right and bring it on right i want the pups to go to decent dog men who know how to bring a pup on i could have sold him 20 times over but not for the bids ive had for him.

• Like 4

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

half these cranks think its ebay

Not sick of him mate hes a cracking pup just sick of the idoits pms with silly offers if they can only spend 125 quid on a top bred pup how can they afford to feed it right and bring it on right i wan

when its time for me to buy a pup I have pay 5 6 7 hundred quid an travel to the other end of the country! bought pups off top lads of top breeding but none no better bred or looked after than these

Posted Images

Not sick of him mate hes a cracking pup just sick of the idoits pms with silly offers if they can only spend 125 quid on a top bred pup how can they afford to feed it right and bring it on right i want the pups to go to decent dog men who know how to bring a pup on i could have sold him 20 times over but not for the bids ive had for him.

Anyone bidding for him is a fool :hmm:

if ya got the room keep him with age ppl will go mad...but then you may as well run him....well its up to you pal

• Like 1

Put a price on the pups head..then you will stop getting stupid offers..or even still pay your £5 and put it in the for sale section..

you need a trip to the opticians :icon_eek: the lads paid his fiver I've paid my fiver, have you paid yours ?? no :censored: so keep your snout out

• Like 3

Put a price on the pups head..then you will stop getting stupid offers..or even still pay your £5 and put it in the for sale section..

you need a trip to the opticians :icon_eek: the lads paid his fiver I've paid my fiver, have you paid yours ?? no :censored: so keep your snout out
My bad...so why not stick it in the for sale section may get more interest ..and with a price it will stop the low bidding..and pms

when its time for me to buy a pup I have pay 5 6 7 hundred quid an travel to the other end of the country!

bought pups off top lads of top breeding but none no better bred or looked after than these yet people insult the man with others of 100 quid it costs him more to worm an flea um never mind feed um,

good luck nick I would have had him in a flash mate you can only have so many pups lol,,

• Like 4