Hw100 Or Huntsman Regal

Should not have probs with any new rifles its all makers not just daystate, and a 300 pound bsa ultra or aa s200 will match any top end rifle for performance when matched to the right pellet as we know its what fits you or pushes your buttons, Im a big fan of the hw100 and always will be cracking rifles but not without probs i have had 3, 2 crept over power and the last one was inconsistent over the chrono and Darryl looked at it, it is running sweet and has done ever since, but since getting my airwolf it hasnt hardly been used, im a daystate fan they are superbly accurate and reliable even with electrickery gadgets i shot mine at the aa memorial in torrential rain and didnt skip a beat the mag system isnt as good as the hw (best mag system end of.) but if you seat the pellets right the mag is spot on. And as for the regal its a stunning rifle to handle and shoulder classic lines but to light in my opinion but would i have one yes deffo would be a good rifle to use in the field for several hours. The trouble with reviews on forum most only post about probs and when they are working right people tend to be to busy shooting them to comment. To the OP you wont go wrong with either its what fits you best and if you are buying new then they are all under warranty :thumbs:

F'kin ell Aaron, skip to the end! :laugh::laugh:

thanks for the lifestory :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :victory:

• Like 1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got both for the money HW 100kt is far the best ,2 mags ,silencer , no power curve and better built . Daystates are over priced and over rated imo

Should not have probs with any new rifles its all makers not just daystate, and a 300 pound bsa ultra or aa s200 will match any top end rifle for performance when matched to the right pellet as we kn

at this current moment i have both rifles,HW100 .177 accrate as ,but not for the noodle club arm owners,unless you contact A&MCustomgunsmiths for a light weight cylinder,magazine system in my o

Posted Images

The problems I had with the Regal came to light when I got home , unpacked the gun pulled the bolt back and stiff as hell so I thought I will put a few hundred pellets though to se if that made any difference but no . Then put it through the chrone and found it running at 9.5-10 ft/lb , by all accounts this happens much to much so I have been told . Sent it back to daystate and they had to rebuild the hammer system .and this is a brand new gun

Its a great gun to shoulder and to look at and very accurate but so is my ultra and HW 100KT.

By the time you add a silencer and a mag which comes with HW100 its another £100 on top of the £760 making it £860 , is it worth the money IMO NO !!!

Edited by villaman
  • Like 2

The problems I had with the Regal came to light when I got home , unpacked the gun pulled the bolt back and stiff as hell so I thought I will put a few hundred pellets though to se if that made any difference but no . Then put it through the chrone and found it running at 9.5-10 ft/lb , by all accounts this happens much to much so I have been told . Sent it back to daystate and they had to rebuild the hammer system .and this is a brand new gun

Its a great gun to shoulder and to look at and very accurate but so is my ultra and HW 100KT.

By the time you add a silencer and a mag which comes with HW100 its another £100 on top of the £760 making it £860 , is it worth the money IMO NO !!!

agree on price mate is it worth the extra ? Totally agree ultra is the mini supergun does everything that you need and then some. But the regal obviously has appeal its not right that it needed to go back but its the same with a lot of big named companys aa weihrauch and daystate I heard some members all having issues with new guns qc is shite lately.
  • Like 2

agree on price mate is it worth the extra ? Totally agree ultra is the mini supergun does everything that you need and then some. But the regal obviously has appeal its not right that it needed to go back but its the same with a lot of big named companys aa weihrauch and daystate I heard some members all having issues with new guns qc is shite lately.

Totally agree with you on every point :thumbs:

• Like 1

I don't necessarily think it's all Daystate air rifles that have problems, just the new ones. They were perfect, when they had a small choice...

Then they added the numerous limited editions, as well as the Regal, and then the Daystate Wolverine 'B' Type - They're then going to make the 'C' Type (cylinder)....

They need to concentrate on quality not quantity, oh, and maybe just make sure they have working safety mechanism, like my air ranger didn't :tongue2: