Hw100 Or Huntsman Regal

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got both for the money HW 100kt is far the best ,2 mags ,silencer , no power curve and better built . Daystates are over priced and over rated imo

Should not have probs with any new rifles its all makers not just daystate, and a 300 pound bsa ultra or aa s200 will match any top end rifle for performance when matched to the right pellet as we kn

at this current moment i have both rifles,HW100 .177 accrate as ,but not for the noodle club arm owners,unless you contact A&MCustomgunsmiths for a light weight cylinder,magazine system in my o

Posted Images

How accurate do you want to be? The HW100 will put pellet on pellet at 30-40 yards and easily group sub 1/2" at 50.

You'll look around £700-£750 for the HW100 - best money I ever spent, but I have never used the regal.

i would go with the huntsmamn mate had both the hw and daystate wasnt to keen on the cocking bolt tbh and find the daystate an all over better gun but its horses for courses with taste but accuracy wise it can outshoot the shooter either one

I've been saving and at the end of the month I'd like to purchase one of the above but I can't decide is there any difference in a accuracy as I'll be using it for target shooting

Many thanks in advance

Dan

Are you plinking on your own property or competition FT/HFT shooting? The former, you would be better buying a good quality spring power rifle and a tin of branded pellets; it will take a little effort on your part to learn the required technique to shoot accurate but will be rewarding when you do. The latter, you would be better joining a club and trying other member’s rifles before deciding what suits you best. Don’t forget to budget for air filling accessories if you buy a pre charge!

Regards, Steve

• Like 2

I've been saving and at the end of the month I'd like to purchase one of the above but I can't decide is there any difference in a accuracy as I'll be using it for target shooting

Many thanks in advance

Dan

Are you plinking on your own property or competition FT/HFT shooting? The former, you would be better buying a good quality spring power rifle and a tin of branded pellets; it will take a little effort on your part to learn the required technique to shoot accurate but will be rewarding when you do. The latter, you would be better joining a club and trying other member’s rifles before deciding what suits you best. Don’t forget to budget for air filling accessories if you buy a pre charge!

Regards, Steve

Sounds like good advice to me, get down to a local club and try as many different rifles as you can then you can make an informed decision. What suits one pesron does not suite another.

to be fair, the issue with asking a question "A v B" is you will have owners and lovers of both A and B. You'll never really move forward in YOUR choice until you pick them up and shoot them!!

Unless "A" is an SMK then everyone loves "B".

• Like 1

Most Daystates regal have gone out of the factory with one issue or another ,mine stiff bolt and under powered and a few other have had the same .

Seamaster on this forum as had problems . For the money you pay for this gun it should not happen

Edited by villaman