Posh X Red Rooster Pups Up For Grabs

agreed banter :thumbs: you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare :laugh:

I will send you some pics of pup to you as just got in from fishing a comp mate

sorry courser,your the seller,no wonder you speak highly of them

Got nothing to do with me speaking highly of them you cant know the breeding of any decent dogs the dogs speak for themself through there breeding which you havnt got a clue about that is plain to see
  • Like 2

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the new range rovers are over a 100k now i dont think there worth it but many still buy them and they are still a very good motor. to many are botherd what other lads are doing get a life who gives a

If you look at classified ads for puppies you will see things like pugs and chihuahuas going for more than £1,000 and designer mongrels like "jackapoos" selling for £600/£700. Compared with that a wel

agreed banter you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare

Posted Images

the difference is it was the whippet saluki lads second post on this site and he,s not a donator he contributes f@ck all to this site,and he made it it look like he had just jumped on here to punt his pups that he really knows absolutely f@k all about.

southcoast hunters a donator, he contributes money to this site,

Still a form of bullying what ever way you look at it a page of piss take and abuse=BULLYING free country and free and open forum let the lad post what he wants he never said they were for sale he asked a question like plenty of people say got nothing good say don't say anything it really is that simple.. Leave the lad be.. Everyone got start somewhere but suppose you were born with all the knowledge were you?? Thought not. So no need for it in my eyes.. Just my opinion

agreed banter :thumbs: you get what you pay for thats why alot of dogs cant bend a winter hare :laugh:

Got nothing to do with me speaking highly of them you cant know the breeding of any decent dogs the dogs speak for themself through there breeding which you havnt got a clue about that is plain to see

BULLSHIT,true what derek say,breeding lurchers with lurchers you end up getting mongrel lurchers,in the greyhound world you can put the best top line to a good bitch but the chances of getting a top dog is very slim....400 quid is a bit steep for a pup,are u a dealer i wonder

Didnt think it would be long before one of you idoits said something i bred the bitch she is mine you stick to your bull crosses on you rabbits on the lamp

BULLSHIT,true what derek say,breeding lurchers with lurchers you end up getting mongrel lurchers,in the greyhound world you can put the best top line to a good bitch but the chances of getting a top dog is very slim....400 quid is a bit steep for a pup,are u a dealer i wonder

So bullx mating well bred dogs your end up with aload of crap mating crap with crap thats when you end up with shitters and jackers you run a bullx i take it do you know the breeding of rooster or posh i very much doubt you do as you run a bullx they arent my thing so dont have something to say that you know nothing about and go and see if you can get you nose out of derek ass you fool.

• Like 1

Soo many bitches on here, surely if you don't want a pupp then don't say nothing at all. My pal had a pup out posh x barney, all I can say is wow what a dog! Everything is in that package 14 months old and I HAVNT seen it miss ol big ears yet, and I've been to see posh x rooster pupps, very nice looking pupps, who ever gets 1 will not be disappointed.

wats been going on here haha yous lots mad...I payed 400 for a dog and im really happy with that scs if a top fella keeps you well up to date with pup....top guy he is...

sailor,a fool with his money is easily parted :victory:

I would like to know how im a fool with my money mate ???????