Saluki Bull Grey Dog (Chief)

Hello lads I have just bought a new dog to run due to my bitch being out of action for a while and I have a pup out of her that is only 8 month old and don't want to spoil, so I bought a saluki bull grey dog he is called chief 29tts, black and white with feathered ears and tail with a big nut lol I was just wandering if anyone knows the dog or knows how he was bred I wanted a little but more info on the dog if anyone knows him here is a pic cheers

post-36648-0-71768800-1383510551.jpg

I knew someone would say that, of course I asked he didn't know the exact breeding he said he was coming up 2 I think he might be a little older not sure tho, it's always good to find out a bit more about a dog and who bred and stuff, the dog is keen and I have tried him and he will make a good dog with time

Edited by Simpson10

Hi mate I owned cheif from when he was 8 weeks old I sold him in July when he was 22 months old I only sold him because I moved house and could no longer keep him I can tell you everything about the dog I tried to send you a pm with my phone number because I am not on the net very often but it wouldn't send for some reason I would love to know how cheif is doing if you could send me your phone number I would be happy to fill you in on the dog cheers.

• Like 3

Hi mate I owned cheif from when he was 8 weeks old I sold him in July when he was 22 months old I only sold him because I moved house and could no longer keep him I can tell you everything about the dog I tried to send you a pm with my phone number because I am not on the net very often but it wouldn't send for some reason I would love to know how cheif is doing if you could send me your phone number I would be happy to fill you in on the dog cheers.

That's great mate I have pm'd you with my number thanks mate

• Like 1