i assume you mean the 'cheap brand exercise elastic'? ....

i bought a box..... was ok for the wee man.... the stuff i had wasnt very powerful...blue/green/yellow.....

torn and broke easily.....

keep a little bit of it for colourful band attachments on my sons catty.... but dont think its much good for anything else....

ofcourse.... the quality will vary between brands.....

i bought a box..... was ok for the wee man.... the stuff i had wasnt very powerful...blue/green/yellow.....

keep a little bit of it for colourful band attachments on my sons catty.... but dont think its much good for anything else....

I think the one he is on about is yellow the weakest, red is middle strength, blue is strongest :thumbs:

The better half bought them alongside the chocolate eclairs mainly to make her basket look healthier but yeah i used them to tie rabbit skin and let the ferret have go at it.

If you have an elastic fetish theyll do your job otherwise well i wouldnt bother

I think the one he is on about is yellow the weakest, red is middle strength, blue is strongest :thumbs:

I bought a set like that from Poundstretcher - f***ing useless !

.Tripled up the strongest band and it still rubbish - nowhere near enough power. Reduced from £10 down to £2, so hey-ho!

The Asda bands I bought are decent enough. Check out the video of gamekeeper John chronoing them on YouTube. I've been mucking about with double blue bands and their powerful and lasting well so far.

they must be different to what i got... because these are shiit....

useful for decoration....

The Asda bands I bought are decent enough. Check out the video of gamekeeper John chronoing them on YouTube. I've been mucking about with double blue bands and their powerful and lasting well so far.

they must be different to what i got... because these are shiit....

useful for decoration....

These are Fit4Life brand stretch bands with a pic of a bird doing exercises on the box?

mine were from B&M's.... :laugh: ...

Can't get my Mrs out of that fecking shop!

I've never seen the bands in regular Asda stores, but there's one of those huge "Asda/Walmart super-warehouse things" a few miles away - might bob down over the weekend and check a set out................but the Poundstretcher set are definitely to be avoided ! :yes: