Trapline Mole Traps

I think I am doing it right. I put a couple down as I said but also use Duffus and they seem to always get the mole before the Trapline ones. Ho hum, maybe I will sell them!

" i put a couple down as i said but also use Duffus and they seem to always get the mole before the Trapline ones. " Thats definately telling you something then ! LOL

I think Duffus are the best, for me at least, but I always like to try something new. I also have Talpex which are very good, and I use them when I get a spooked mole, usually when DIY has gone horribly wrong. But Trapline, not sure at all. I will keep them though, you just never know.

I think Duffus are the best, for me at least, but I always like to try something new. I also have Talpex which are very good, and I use them when I get a spooked mole, usually when DIY has gone horribly wrong. But Trapline, not sure at all. I will keep them though, you just never know.

I use them, when I get one dig in to the side of a duffus, ie a tunnel I missed when I originally set the duffus,or close to the public footpaths,as they are less vissible,them nomols do the same,I dont have many, maybe a dozen or so and the same with nomols,

I have 120 trapline , bed em properly in the run then they work well, if the ground is to hard to bed the trap in then use other trap's . Darren , I found the same with the spring's , now I leave the spring's free when not in use . Probably had 20 of them stolen off different job's , now I charge the land owner for the missing trap's .

Its easy to steel from a fool ;)