Beagle X Harrier

After switching back to beagles from fox hounds back end of last season ,i have got a lemon and white beagle x harrier dog free to good home , hes a unspoilt and unentered hound just to big for us now compared to the beagles we have , please dont bother wasting time if you have no clue with hounds , s wales based

Sorry boys my inbox is now empty , struggling a bit on my phone laptop playing up

i know you probably don't need telling this but don't let him go to someone you don't know or not recommended by someone you know not seen there names on this post yet but same ppl on here are always interested in free hounds (and terriers)fck knows what they want them for but doubt its hunting :(

• Like 3

Terrier410.valley hound dosent know me and hel probably won't know anyone that I know and I'm knew to this site as we'll but your taring me with the same brush as the b-w b-gs that are looking to make a Pound. If I were to get the chance of this hound it won't be a freebay after traveling over a thousand mile round trip. Cheers

Sorry boys my inbox is now empty , struggling a bit on my phone laptop playing up

i know you probably don't need telling this but don't let him go to someone you don't know or not recommended by someone you know not seen there names on this post yet but same ppl on here are always interested in free hounds (and terriers)fck knows what they want them for but doubt its hunting :(

thats good advice terrier410, but you wont see them posting on here but i bet his inbox will be full with messages from peddlers saying that they hunt with this one and that one and that someone can vouch for him another peddler probly, this is a great site full of decent people that want to help and share there hunting experiences with others but on the other hand there are the scum bags that are only on here just to use and abuse, i hope you get a good working home for your dog valley hounds just be careful. atb cd

Terrier410.valley hound dosent know me and hel probably won't know anyone that I know and I'm knew to this site as we'll but your taring me with the same brush as the b-w b-gs that are looking to make a Pound. If I were to get the chance of this hound it won't be a freebay after traveling over a thousand mile round trip. Cheers

i am sure the lad will do the right thing. not seen your name on here before jaspper, so not casting any stones, and yeh scotland to south Wales is one hell of a journey