Couple Of Pics - Razor Bred Bitch

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I would put up a couple of update pics of my Razor bred bitch - Darla.       I have definately had my ups and downs with this bitch through her adolesant period but she has settled dow

here's a pic of the dam - derrie.     she has been one hell of a bitch, she is coming 9 year old now and really shows the signs of 7 long seasons, she has not ever let me down, never failed in an

Very nice bitch goodluck

Posted Images

Thought I would put up a couple of update pics of my Razor bred bitch - Darla.

attachicon.gifIMG_1318.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1309.jpg

I have definately had my ups and downs with this bitch through her adolesant period but she has settled down nicely and is turning out to be a very very consistant performer.

Very fast, puts the pressure on early and doesnt miss much.

I know a couple of the lads who had pups from my litter are made up with their dogs aswell.

Cheers

Am not guna beat around the bush am guna tell it how i see it and i dont like the look of her mate.

Thought I would put up a couple of update pics of my Razor bred bitch - Darla.

attachicon.gifIMG_1318.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1309.jpg

I have definately had my ups and downs with this bitch through her adolesant period but she has settled down nicely and is turning out to be a very very consistant performer.

Very fast, puts the pressure on early and doesnt miss much.

I know a couple of the lads who had pups from my litter are made up with their dogs aswell.

Cheers

Am not guna beat around the bush am guna tell it how i see it and i dont like the look of her mate.

haha your entitled to your opinion, this is a very well bred litter that all seem to be performing very well so I know me and Jacob are happy.