Anyone Willing To Show Me The Ropes?

I know this is a bit of a wing and a prayer...

Is there anyone in the North East that has their own permission or land, willing to show me the ropes and teach me a few tricks?

I'm 100% not after your permission, I'm 40 years old, so not some daft kid, I'll do exactly what I'm told, I'm as green as grass and I'm just looking for guidance. I'm a quick learner, thick skinned and don't mind having the piss taken out of me.

After I gain some experience under someone else's wing, I'll then look for something myself.

I know it's a long shot but hey, shy bairnes get now't.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll have a word with wor kid as well mate....you never know we might even feature you on GeordieHuntersTV :laugh:   Darryl

Ill have a word with my shooting partners and ill let you know it seems all i do is teach the newbie,s at the moment atvbmac :thumbs:

Good old mac to the rescue again,you wont go wrong if your lucky enough to get out with my two mates mac and sean good luck bud

Matt if you weren't across the water I would gladly tag you along, so there gotta be someone. Welcome to the forum mate. Ask any questions you want and you will get the answers I'm sure. Great bunch of lads on here. Have you done any shooting at all with your rifle? I take it it's set up?

Have you done any shooting at all with your rifle? I take it it's set up?

Craig, my old man was in the forces for 32 years and was a shooting instructor. Both myself and my brother were taught to shoot from about the age of 7, obviously I've only ever done target shooting.

A few months ago I suddenly got the urge to take up shooting again after about 20 years away.

I know how to shoot, but shooting on a range is far different to shooting in the field.

Ill have a word with my shooting partners and ill let you know it seems all i do is teach the newbie,s at the moment atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mac, that's very kind of you. I know you're helping Daz out, so didn't think for a minute that you'd even consider it. :D

Edited by Matt Smith

You have got 3 trips out ill let you know when have you got transport and have you got eny camo gear O and you better be quiet its taken mths to quieten Daz down ill be able to show you the basics and what you will need to do ill pm you when atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1