False Spring

I think we might be in for a shock.

I've seen snipe around here already, I've heard of teal shot a few weeks ago, I seen flocks of sandpipers and curlew already and friends who were following hounds Saturday morning heard an old timer comment on how early the whooper swans had arrived this year.

Plus the hedgerow fruit this year has been a serious crop,

Traditionally all signs of a hard Winter, who knows ?

I heard its gonna come in hard when it hits, 17 here the last couple of days.

All the plants don't know where they are, I wonder if they will mean another late start to the springtime next year?

We are having some crazy weather, had a lightening storm round here yesterday, like I have never seen............strike after strike, my sisters friend took a photo from the local hill. There were two twisters, side by side, over the sea and a couple of days ago, we had a twister that caused a lot of damage to homes. I think everything seems to be heading for some serious weather................hopefully not too serious :thumbs:

We've also had crazy weather...lightning every night this week, torrential rain one minute sunny the next, quite warm...now temperature is going down but forecast to warm up over the weekend with storms, everything should be dying back but some of it's still growing ffs, seen wasps, flies etc

Hard winter inbound lol