out for a shine last night with the pup and me gun

Guest elstudro1986

you straw sucking ow-are :whistling: or should that be cider-drinking :drinks: ow-are :hmm::D had a bit much there Leveller

What are you on about Mush?

Do I know you?

just playing along with your post, thats if its not true :icon_eek: you got me :hmm: now :laugh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elstudro1986

I HAVE GOT NOTHING TO PROOVE TO ABUNCH OF WANNA BE NERDS THAT SIT BEHIND A SCREEN 24/7 WITH NOWT BETTER TO DO THAN SIT THERE WITH A BIG FAT COUNTRY LASS THAT LOOKS LIKE A ZEBU SITTING OPPOSITE YOURSELVES SLOTHING ER FACE FULL OF HORSE SPUNK

Top class entertainment, and this young fellow does seem to have a very "in depth" knowledge of sexual activity with animals.

Saw a program about it on channel 4 once apparently these type of people have trouble relating to their own species and turn to the next best thing - whatever that is- maybe a few suggestions for Elstrudel's next partner would help him out a little :icon_redface:

And remember people, its such a small world :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
wait till yous read this.... got chatting to a mate yesterday morning who i used to go to the old permission in hexhamsire with and anyway he says to me oh i got new land if you fancy a look out with the gun so obviously i accepted

so we loaded the car up at 9 pm last night with the dogs the ferret and the gun..(only had the ferret incase we were there when the sun come up and the box is big enough for it to be in for more than a few hours) got to the permission at 9:25pm had a quick smoke and a cuppa tea then plowed on in too the fields with the pup tied to my belt and the JRT mooching freely we had only been there about 40 mins and had 7 rabbits so not bad going but the best is still to come he decided to try the next field which he didnt have in anycase the next thing i no is im being slapped round the back of the head i turn round to tell my mate to f**k off and behave only too see he has gone and im standing in front of a game keeper (i was only standing in the middle of lord lambtons land) and what have i got with me a loaded gun a ferret 2 dogs and a bag full of bunnys.....

yous can probs guess what happened next got slapped about quite a bit off 4 gampys accused of poaching the rabbits and took to the police station in a land rover against my will....... they roughed my dogs about via there leads and slammed my ferret box on the floor whilst she was still inside poor girl any way as usual the PIGS dont believe me that i didnt get the rabbits off lambtons land and ive got to appear at houghton le spring magistrates court for charges of TRESPASS CARRYING A LOADED WEAPON ON PRIVATE LAND AND POACHING and to make things bettere the police have kenneled my dogs untill after the court hearing

what the hell

cheers mick

take up writing books pal , you've got the right sort of imagination for it :clapper::clapper::clapper: