Price Of Purse Nets

Stick a few pics up of your nets then lads..

I have never made a net.

I have bought some good ones over the years and some terrible ones :laugh::laugh:

Got some nicely made ones of ebay but the material I never liked.. Its like wool a old lady would knit jumpers with :laugh:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LESS THAN 45 MINS AS THIS NET IS SHAPED...AND A SIZE 9 MUCKBOOT TO COMPARE SIZE... ,KNITTING NETS IS BY NO MEANS A RACE,IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY KNITTING NETS,THEN IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO BUY THEM FROM

I usually do my own nets and have just worked out the price is around £2 per net,thats just getting the supplies off e bay or one of the normal supply sites,i like doing my own nets and nothing like t

Hi there,I noticed the same thing,so just lately I've been emailing sellers on the famous site[[who bay]], to see how they can turn the nets out so cheap.SIMPLE THEY CUT CORNERS.Now I'm not saying

Posted Images

I would be very interested to see somebody make a net in 45 minutes,am not doubting them but i would like to see the start,a few rows in the middle and end of the net to see how i am doing it different,now i know somebody just cant wait to get onto you tube and show me,

I think weighing everything up,get some supplies and do your own,then even if you are a complete idiot (to me diy means, don't involve yourself),then you can call yourself a craftsman!!

LESS THAN 45 MINS AS THIS NET IS SHAPED...AND A SIZE 9 MUCKBOOT TO COMPARE SIZE... ;),KNITTING NETS IS BY NO MEANS A RACE,IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY KNITTING NETS,THEN IT WOULD MAKE MORE SENSE TO BUY THEM FROM SOMEBODY WHO DOES.....NOT WORTH THE HASSLE IF YOU AINT INTO IT.... ;)

IMG_20130723_134955_zpsa92f1cd4.jpg

• Like 3

I have never made a net.

I have bought some good ones over the years and some terrible ones :laugh::laugh:

Got some nicely made ones of ebay but the material I never liked.. Its like wool a old lady would knit jumpers with :laugh:

some i made earlier :laugh:

post-896-0-70772800-1381946948.jpg

post-896-0-13731500-1381946953.jpg

post-896-0-12755100-1381946957.jpg

I have never made a net.

IS THAT 10Z?.....WOULD YOU USE 12Z?....I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF IT HERE,BUT IT IS WHITE.... :thumbs:

I have never made a net.

IS THAT 10Z?.....WOULD YOU USE 12Z?....I HAVE QUITE A BIT OF IT HERE,BUT IT IS WHITE.... :thumbs:

its 12oz mate colour makes no difference

So that's what you do, when your not taking fuzzy pictures :laugh::laugh:

Looks a decent net..

I have seen them nets made from Sheet netting.. (used them once on a invite)

They seem decent enough - don't know how they hold up over the years..

Looks a decent net..

12oz nylon will last several generations never mind seasons :laugh: and if your motor ever breaks down you always have a toe rope handy :laugh::laugh:

I have never made a net.

its 12oz mate colour makes no difference

PM SENT.. ;)

Looks a decent net..

its a habbit i develope years ago and despite help from jezza i just can not break it :laugh::laugh: