Thursday Nights Outing

hi all this is from thursday night me and my pal my dad and his pal had a little comp that night young uns v old uns i named it lol we set off wind blowing like a good un spotted a few rabbits in the 1st field with my bresser nv walked to the rabbit took aim missed i could see the pellet wiz past the rabbits noes that was it it ran all the rabbits sempt jumpy i spotted 4 fox so that explained that i missed 4 more in that field all going over there heads after i changed the retical to a better one i shot my 1st rabbit around 30 yards then it was the old boys go they both over shot then back to my pal he missed due to the wind back to me and i got another at 15 yards then my dads go a cracking 40 yard head shot i say cracking as it was dam windy and had to aim to the left and let the wind take it home that was the last shot we had so mini comp over young uns 2 old uns 1was an enjoyable night we should have had more but that wind was bloody strong hears a pic of the night.

rabbiting003_zps8b35e60f.jpg

• Like 3