Heavy Lurchers

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inch tts. just under 60 pounds.   decent all round pesters dog. and just about unbreakable. made by tonka.       happy hunting.

Here are some of my dogs, the mother and father of NL's Tes and a half sister. All bred bedi whippet or 1st cross x 1st cross .Also the latest pup that I am bringing on, she is 51/2 months now and st

Posted Images

When you look at it the fox isn't that fast, he can't turn amazingly well like a hare ( unless it's one of them super supple cubs that are flying round at the moment!) and he certainly isn't big and heavy. All the dog needs is the speed to get up there quick before he hits cover and the technique of dispatching them rapidly. I have no qualms at all about using the lighter types like mine, they are hard as iron and strike whole heartedly with no fear.

After all a decent border x lakeland terrier can snuff a charlie in a hole on his tod so any half decent lurcher should be more than a match for one on the run.

its a lot different killing a fox in a pipe than on land

When you look at it the fox isn't that fast, he can't turn amazingly well like a hare ( unless it's one of them super supple cubs that are flying round at the moment!) and he certainly isn't big and heavy. All the dog needs is the speed to get up there quick before he hits cover and the technique of dispatching them rapidly. I have no qualms at all about using the lighter types like mine, they are hard as iron and strike whole heartedly with no fear.

After all a decent border x lakeland terrier can snuff a charlie in a hole on his tod so any half decent lurcher should be more than a match for one on the run.

its a lot different killing a fox in a pipe than on land
must of took a bit of time for you to think that one out ffs lol at flapper

Lol no just voicing my opinion that's old news I wouldn't of thought for one minute gaz would have seen it as bulling it's called banter in Scotland and gaz gave as good as he got now away and get the dishes done before you get into bother lol

Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1