Hey Chaps, Any One Want Whippet Pups? I Need A Sire!!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It most likely is a genuine post, by a new member, who may not post again because he's been hammered. How about people offer a bit of advice and steer him in the right direction instead of trying to m

That's appalling - I'd be well pissed if you'd written that about my Mrs.......really shameful....everyone can rip the piss a bit and give and take the banter but that's beyond the pale......you shoul

Very good my friend .   Take a step back !!!!!!!!   Put down the can of super tennants down!!!!!!!!   Read my posts again !!!!!!!   You may be struggling to understand them in your keyboard w

Posted Images

Crack on with your warm welcome then.

perhaps you could advise him on distance lamping :laugh:

You've got a dog that'll run the beam but smashes into rocks if they're in the beam but won't run 200 yards. And you've also got an FEO that only lets you shoot parakeets and Canada geese. Maybe as a mod you should do more to promote the forum rather than turning people away.

Could you please explain the Invasive Alien Species thing to me? Since you posted that you've lost any credibility in my eyes and have ignored any reference made to it. I'm sure there's a simple explanation but I'm struggling to find out what it is.

• Like 4

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you got a whippet? That might explain why it can't run 200 yards, what with the lack of wind and all that. Or maybe you can't bear the yapping on long slips?

You've got a dog that'll run the beam but smashes into rocks if they're in the beam but won't run 200 yards. And you've also got an FEO that only lets you shoot parakeets and Canada geese. Maybe as a mod you should do more to promote the forum rather than turning people away.

Could you please explain the Invasive Alien Species thing to me? Since you posted that you've lost any credibility in my eyes and have ignored any reference made to it. I'm sure there's a simple explanation but I'm struggling to find out what it is.

its really simple thats what my flo said when asked about an fac shotgun :laugh: as for your credibility bollocks, frankly kranky my deer i dont give a dam :laugh::laugh:

And I offer to you the same offer that everyone else has had, please come down and watch the slips my dog has or ask those on here that have seen my dog run.

The FLO that I was shooting with on Saturday said he'd be interested to know who your FEO was, as he believes that he's on drugs to have said what you claim he did.

kranky by name kranky by nature, it's only the net ffs.

edited to add, wtf is distance lamping.

Hahahahahaha!! You're commenting on a previous thread that you know nothing about! Are you just trying to climb up everyone's arse?

its really simple thats what my flo said when asked about an fac shotgun :laugh: as for your credibility bollocks, frankly kranky my deer i dont give a dam :laugh::laugh:

Dear Paulus,

I own and run Midas Shotgun and Rifle club. A Practical shotgun club, there's my credentials. That's why I know that either you or your FEO are lying about your application for a section 1 shotgun. As you don't give a damn, it matters not to you but I'll be a little wary about what you post in future until you provide your FEO's details. It's not a big secret, all of his contact details will be available for all to see on the relevant forces website.

It would seem that you're full of doubts and questions but lack any answers yourself.

Hi guys,

I have a beautiful brindle whippet, who is half 'laguna whippet' (supposedly) other half a twist of saluki a good glug of whippet and a pinch of collie, she is an absolue beauty, fearless and a bit nutty(as all good whippets should be) :thumbs: , and I would really like to breed some nice whippet pups.

I tried to put pictures up but im afraid im computer illiterate, and don't know how to change the size of the photos, any help would be appreciated, Im located in Cornwall, give me a message if you have a good working dog whippet and your interested.

Thanks for looking

The worrying thing is this sounds like a genuine post lol

It most likely is a genuine post, by a new member, who may not post again because he's been hammered. How about people offer a bit of advice and steer him in the right direction instead of trying to make him look stupid?

There's obviously a few on here that have replied who know a bit about whippets who could help him out. Educate don't berate.

I know a bit about whippets but it won't be any help.

totally agree pal said it time and time again half of them just like to try and take the piss, if it is genuine he obviously wants a few friendly pointers not a good reason to never want to log in and post again

He isn't asking for advice only a stud .

well aware of that sycastic pr**k. kids made a few mistakes obviously hasnt got a clue dosent mean everybody pack up and beat him down means educate him and point him in the right direction obviously needs good advice

• Like 1

The lads been slated for making a mistake, hope he don't take it personally, I'm surprised at the folk that ask me about pyre lurchers, and these are guys with dogs that get out...

The irony is daft gaz on here trying to rip the lad, when he tells anybody that will listen he has a deerhoundx lol ain't it got more in it than that? Lol if this lad wants to breed to a full whippet, then his pups will be more whippet than anything and have more whippet than a lot of non ped whippet s, won't they? Lol

• Like 3

Think the problem or confusion arises because of dickheads that post daft comments... start stupid threads or ask rediculous questions....

Then when a genuine lad asks something that to most.... may sound a little daft...and the answer simple....

Its hard to filter it out :thumbs: ...

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket
  • Like 1

Dear Paulus,

I own and run Midas Shotgun and Rifle club. A Practical shotgun club, there's my credentials. That's why I know that either you or your FEO are lying about your application for a section 1 shotgun. As you don't give a damn, it matters not to you but I'll be a little wary about what you post in future until you provide your FEO's details. It's not a big secret, all of his contact details will be available for all to see on the relevant forces website.

It would seem that you're full of doubts and questions but lack any answers yourself.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Have you got a whippet? That might explain why it can't run 200 yards, what with the lack of wind and all that. Or maybe you can't bear the yapping on long slips?

Nope don't have a whippet..... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jesus, you don't half get yourself wound up eh...... :laugh::laugh::laugh: Dunno what your problem is.....my guess it's something like PMT..... :D:D:D

Hi guys,

I have a beautiful brindle whippet, who is half 'laguna whippet' (supposedly) other half a twist of saluki a good glug of whippet and a pinch of collie, she is an absolue beauty, fearless and a bit nutty(as all good whippets should be) :thumbs: , and I would really like to breed some nice whippet pups.

I tried to put pictures up but im afraid im computer illiterate, and don't know how to change the size of the photos, any help would be appreciated, Im located in Cornwall, give me a message if you have a good working dog whippet and your interested.

Thanks for looking

The worrying thing is this sounds like a genuine post lol

It most likely is a genuine post, by a new member, who may not post again because he's been hammered. How about people offer a bit of advice and steer him in the right direction instead of trying to make him look stupid?

There's obviously a few on here that have replied who know a bit about whippets who could help him out. Educate don't berate.

I know a bit about whippets but it won't be any help.

totally agree pal said it time and time again half of them just like to try and take the piss, if it is genuine he obviously wants a few friendly pointers not a good reason to never want to log in and post again

He isn't asking for advice only a stud .

a stud is somethink thats jammed up your lasses back end everytime you at work she must have got sick of you in the midlife crises stage youre at, having a giggle while taking a slamming thinking of you and your smart remarks on a forum with a big smile on her face, just remember it isnt your smart comments that made her wet when you put your hand there somebody else moistened it right up, but she was only asking for a stud

alrite pal, i got a nice 100% pure whippet taking mice voles and daddy long legs single handed and rats rabbits and hampsters doubled up if your interested :thumbs:

whippet_x220.jpg

:thumbs: pm me if interested :thumbs: