Hare Raising

I drive a minibus for a living in the south Wales valleys and you'd be surprised where we have to go especially when we take shortcuts over the mountains. Well over the past week all I've seen during the night time are hares, has anyone else seen an increase of hares in their area?before any smart arse comes up with hairs in their pubic area, I've beaten you to it:-)

I drive a minibus for a living in the south Wales valleys and you'd be surprised where we have to go especially when we take shortcuts over the mountains. Well over the past week all I've seen during the night time are hares, has anyone else seen an increase of hares in their area?before any smart arse comes up with hairs in their pubic area, I've beaten you to it:-)

If I was travelling the mountain roads at night and seeing a lot of hares, the last thing I would do is come on here and advertise it.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 4

If I was travelling the mountain roads at night and seeing a lot of hares, the last thing I would do is come on here and advertise it.

TC

why not?there's plenty of mountain roads in the valleys. i haven't said where,if i wanted to argue I'd wake the wife up
  • Like 1

TC

why not?there's plenty of mountain roads in the valleys. i haven't said where,if i wanted to argue I'd wake the wife up

The stament I made was not up for discusion, it was not argumenative, it was just a statment of fact of what I would / would not do. However, my next statment is conjecture, so could become argumentative.

I think you want to get a Blue Peter badge because you have seen a few hares? FFS grow up. :D

TC

Edited by tiercel

TC

The stament I made was not up for discusion, it was not argumenative, it was just a statment of fact of what I would / would not do. However, my next statment is conjecture, so could become argumentative.

I think you want to get a Blue Peter badge because you have seen a few hares? FFS grow up. :D

TC

i saw a couple of dozen yesterday, can i have a gold one :angel:

TC

i saw a couple of dozen yesterday, can i have a gold one :angel:

Sorry plain out of the gold ones at the moment. However, I do have a Mersey pirate mug up for grabs.

TC

Certainly better numbers round here this year. Last year was real bad for them, I put it down to the very wet spring. Lots of foxes last year though but hardly seen any this year. Had one come in to a squeeling rabbit but that's it.