Hw80

I don't think there's much difference in the quality between old and new. I've shot a load of Weihrauchs of various types and vintages and never noticed any discernible difference between old and new guns. The main difference is the price! If you can find a second hand HW80, in good condition and shooting a decent energy level, then you'll get a lot more for your money than buying a brand new one! Buy it second hand, and look after it, and you'll never lose money with a Weihrauch!

• Like 1

There have been a few issues with quality in recent years with Weihrauch but then, other people have bought new HW rifles without a hitch of a problem, so, try one before you buy one, if possible. :thumbs:

My HW80 .22 is 15 years old and as good as the day I bought it new. Weihrauch were building superb rifles without any problems then and this one of mine is a real gem. So don't worry about going looking for a fine used specimin. Old Weihrauchs are as good as the new ones. And the new ones are, generally, as good as ever.

• Like 1

had 2 80s now both second hand and they are bomb proof i always buy second hand as the cash you save is well spent on a tuning kit not that they need them but the kits do smooth them out alot . , buy second hand bud that way you can also spend the spare cash on a nice piece of glass to put on top

just check some gorrila aint been in to it and fitted a dreaded ox spring

great guns and you wont be disapionted .

• Like 1