Pinks Finally Here

The pinks are a week or so late this year ...there have been a small skene about last week but there here in numbers now with that big storms in the NW ....

was out lampin till 2.30 this morning had 2 hours kip then out on the mud for 5 a few canadas going about and plenty of wigeon .....saw an otter and a kingfisher landed right next to me which made up for the lack of action ......got home and let the hounds out and there hundreds of pinks landing in the field next to my house ...typical ....that should be them dropping in in there thousands this week

post-88284-0-59747200-1379314704_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

ohh ya b*****d, I should be up there for this......me and fatty start shooting on the 12th and once the fat c**t has got some mud on his feet I will try and talk him into a little trip to see you and the family mate

The pinks are a week or so late this year ...there have been a small skene about last week but there here in numbers now with that big storms in the NW ....

was out lampin till 2.30 this morning had 2 hours kip then out on the mud for 5 a few canadas going about and plenty of wigeon .....saw an otter and a kingfisher landed right next to me which made up for the lack of action ......got home and let the hounds out and there hundreds of pinks landing in the field next to my house ...typical ....that should be them dropping in in there thousands this week

attachicon.gif003.JPG

Great photo - stirs the blood just looking at it!

• Like 2

Aye laurel and hardy havent been up for a while :tongue2: ...plenty to go at ...we start hunting soon as well

The useless get not started yet ;-) the lad I fish with on the Tyne is up Montrose on the geese next week, il tell you where he's going to be & you can go put out a gas banger :-)

Both I think mik, who ever it is has had his & his mates areses out, 6 flights, 2 geese. I was going to see if u could sort him out but he's back tommorrow. Think he's back up in a month or so, swap a morning on the geese for a day on his syndicate that I fish on the Tyne.

try and find out who the goose guide is ...theres only one decent one the rest are cowboys ....give him my number and tell him to give me a shout get him out for a cast or a stalk when hes up next ....theres not much geese in yet but 2 geese 6 flights :blink::icon_eek: ...ive got a fair idea who his guide will be

ALL THE GEAR BUT NO IDEA

Edited by MIK
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...