The dark destroyer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just one of them things mate ,although it all cant be down to the dog...quality has to come from both sides ie a good dog to a shit bitch doesnt produce a champion...might help improve the pups but depends if they throw to the bitch or dog......i have seen a good bitch out of lucky, she was doin the biz at 7 year old and she definatley aint a jacker...IMOP she was a class bitch

post-268-1188743053_thumb.jpg

Did Sankey's Dancer go on to throw many good pups anybody know ?

She produced Blondie, in my opinion the best Ive ever seen. Dancer was the only Forley cup winner to throw a Forley cup winner.

i think lucky bred one as well tina i think but not sure

maybe someone better in the click will now :clapper:

not everyone :thumbs::thumbs:

But why do people have this opinion of lucky bred dogs surely they arent bad, i would of though they were better than ssome fairly average stuff? :blink:

jealousy springs to mind a mate of mine paid cn 2000 pound for a pup bred along some of the lines previously mentioned and to quote him it wasnt worth a bowl of ferret shit he gave it away as a lamper it wasnt any good for that all the so called great dogs have put crap on the floor lucky was a great dog and he produced good stock as well as bad lucky did cover more bitches than charlie yes and he covered a lot of crap bitches as well percent wise the bitch is more dominant than the dog genetically so blame the bitches as much as the dog ive had youngsters out of blomdie in the past they all jacked on crap hares on easy hares do we ever hear dont go there she throws jackers no and rightly so she was a great animal this lads young dog as got as good a chance as the next

another bull shit thread to push aline of dogs,mark
you been drinking mark ????dont start again mate what you no nothing about ....

well youre 50% right there snoops i had been on the pop,but you will find i know a bit about dogs tho mate,mark

Mark,you Lancashire reject :D Stick to chasing rags in summer shows :toast:

You know JACK :thumbs:

not everyone :thumbs::thumbs:

But why do people have this opinion of lucky bred dogs surely they arent bad, i would of though they were better than ssome fairly average stuff? :blink:

jealousy springs to mind a mate of mine paid cn 2000 pound for a pup bred along some of the lines previously mentioned and to quote him it wasnt worth a bowl of ferret shit he gave it away as a lamper it wasnt any good for that all the so called great dogs have put crap on the floor lucky was a great dog and he produced good stock as well as bad lucky did cover more bitches than charlie yes and he covered a lot of crap bitches as well percent wise the bitch is more dominant than the dog genetically so blame the bitches as much as the dog ive had youngsters out of blomdie in the past they all jacked on crap hares on easy hares do we ever hear dont go there she throws jackers no and rightly so she was a great animal this lads young dog as got as good a chance as the next

Thankyou brookie, as i say my first own dog i probably could have done a lot worse. cheers :D

Guest markbrick1
another bull shit thread to push aline of dogs,mark
you been drinking mark ????dont start again mate what you no nothing about ....

well youre 50% right there snoops i had been on the pop,but you will find i know a bit about dogs tho mate,mark

Mark,you Lancashire reject :D Stick to chasing rags in summer shows :toast:

You know JACK :thumbs:

if i only knew as much as you,mark

i will just say this mark ... :D i know a few lads in the game ...and i dont know anyone who knows as much as miles about coursing bloodlines breedings ect ect ....he really knows his stuff ..and he dosent brag or show ofF that hes had this and hes knows that ....hes a very clued up chap ..WHO WORKS HIS DOGS .... :thumbs: ...you state that you have been breeding dogs for forty years ...fair enough but they aint coursing dogs so why jump on a post what you no feck all about ..... 8):D