The New Ferret Court/run

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 ft long Cost about £10 to make And the ferrets are loving it      

Thanks lads It's the best thing I've done so far I hate it when the ferrets are stuck in cages

looks good that mate , fair play,.. you'v done a good job there, we'l have to have a day out ferreting in the coming months, ATB FT

Thanks lads

It's the best thing I've done so far I hate it when the ferrets are stuck in cages

Theyre still in cages mate...

But youve utilised the space well...

All these massive runs... with so much 'volume' wasted....

Meaning...

A ferret can climb the mesh... stand on its back legs and reach up... but anything out of the ferrets reach is a waste... the 'middle' space in most runs is wasted....

If that makes sense...

Edited by Blue Pocket Rocket

I didn't mean a cage mate lol

I meant I little hutch I find that the ferrets are a lot more active in this than a hutch

Do you know what I mean know? Lol

Yeah does make sense mate but I think people make them so they can stand up in

With mine there out of the way it's 2ft high so they can climb I could of made it on the floor and wasted a lot of dog run space but as it is the dogs can walk around I can an the ferrets still got the room

Great looking hutch! I know what you mean about keeping them in a small area, not fair on them. I only have two ferrets but they have a massive hutch! I bought one of those wheels off leeview, they are really well made. I was really happy with it, definately worth the money. My jill uses it all the time, but my hob rather use the hammock!

Am thinking of buying a ferret wheel myself but have huge hobs. The wheels ive seen look big enough to accommodate a jill but not much bigger. maybe im wrong?? Could someone clarify this for me please? Maybe a photo or two of their ferret using the wheel? cheers

Am thinking of buying a ferret wheel myself but have huge hobs. The wheels ive seen look big enough to accommodate a jill but not much bigger. maybe im wrong?? Could someone clarify this for me please? Maybe a photo or two of their ferret using the wheel? cheers

This hob is not small mate...he likes it a lot.

boxerchillinaftersexonehappychappy_zps7c

Great stuff, thanks Vin. How often does he use it? Looked on the website links but doesn't give an indication of measurements, can you tell me what they are?

The ferrets use them 24/7 365days a year

The wheels are 18" high X71/2" wide The holes (4 each side)are 5" so will accomodate BIG hobs with ease, the mounting brackets are mounted either on the wall or from the roof, the axle is mounted on DELRYN anti friction bearings to give smooth free flowing movement.

Any other questions Please just ask

Y.I.S Leeview

Great stuff, thanks Vin. How often does he use it? Looked on the website links but doesn't give an indication of measurements, can you tell me what they are?

The ferrets use them 24/7 365days a year

The wheels are 18" high X71/2" wide The holes (4 each side)are 5" so will accomodate BIG hobs with ease, the mounting brackets are mounted either on the wall or from the roof, the axle is mounted on DELRYN anti friction bearings to give smooth free flowing movement.

Y.I.S Leeview

I will have to take a look at their hutch to see if it'll fit before I buy one mate. Do you sell them too?

Y.I.S Leeview

I will have to take a look at their hutch to see if it'll fit before I buy one mate. Do you sell them too?

Yes I make/sell them finished with red oxide (metal primer)inside and 3 coats of Sikkens outside

Y.I.S Leeview