Will It Make A Busher ?

Guest vin

its the wifes new baby.. but as you all know after a while we end up getting lumbered with em on the odd occasion..lol.

im hoping it will make a busher.. cockerpoo ..mother is a small working cocker bitch and Dad a miniture poodle.. its a very intelligent little critter from what i have seen so far.

Lola_zpsf3f2bf6f.jpg

Got a few great spots of permission for bringing them on..loads of sedge grass with the bunnies holed up inside it.. really good for learning them the ropes.

Im sure it will get a few chances this season.. . . My lurcher will bush up and work cover quite well etc etc,,but she hates Gauze and heavy bramble cover and will only go in with any gusto when she,s on the tail of game. . I miss out on lots of possible sport on my daily mooches for the lack of a decent bushing dog.

Aye, I reckon so.

Cheers Jai.

I've seen some belting bushe's over the years.. i prefer a nice trimmed lady garden these days...lol

Aye, I'm looking for a lass with alopecia from the neck down. . . .

That wee thing seems to have thrown to the cocker, be interesting to see what shape it takes. . .

Aye, I reckon so.

Cheers Jai.

I've seen some belting bushe's over the years.. i prefer a nice trimmed lady garden these days...lol

Aye, I'm looking for a lass with alopecia from the neck down. . . .

That wee thing seems to have thrown to the cocker, be interesting to see what shape it takes. . .

carefull Jai.. she might says it alopecia.

it was the only pup in the litter that looked like a cocker..the rest were much more fluffy .

ive got it on the BARF diet ..so time will tell.. if its useless, I dont mind the missis and my lad are in love with her already.

Its all Tomos fault..I've been looking after his little border terrier and she has made our lass all soppy and daft for her own little mutt.

• 8 months later...

It will retrieve anything you throw it from anywhere...lol

Its very clever, very greedy,and I have no doubts in my experience so far she would be a fantastic busher or shooting companion.

She is more of a house dog for the family and so far I have left her to be a pet and teach the wife how to look after her own dog...She,s done a great job with her and I can honestly say the little thing is hard to have a bad word for.

I've started letting her come out for the odd mooch with my 2 lurchers lately and she,s loving it. . . loves the water in a big way. . .she,ll will deffo get a bit of action this coming winter and Ive no doubt she will be retrieving bunnies,Even if she has to mug the Lurchers to get them.