New Busher

My mate recently got a griffon vendeen x beagle which has been worked before in a pack, he's 2 years old but every time we have had him out he's around our feet to today we went for a walk and a whippet with us picked up some sent and was off after its quarry but the hound showed no interest!! Anyone know why he's like this as the lad before really rated him and we've seen him work,

My mate recently got a griffon vendeen x beagle which has been worked before in a pack, he's 2 years old but every time we have had him out he's around our feet to today we went for a walk and a whippet with us picked up some sent and was off after its quarry but the hound showed no interest!! Anyone know why he's like this as the lad before really rated him and we've seen him work,

id ask yourself why he was sold out of pack at two years old. id say the dog you got was only a follower and not capable of working on his own seen it happwn loads times. jmo

• Like 5

Iv a cocker 2 year old. end of last season he was comeing on ok markin. flushin. Pickin duck of walter. Bin this morning n I dont no wots up with him. Marked 3 rabbit sets. Note in um. The 4th one he marked was 2 in it. Next set 1 in it. But last season he was bang on ever time. Any help would be great