I suppose there is not a chicken person in this country that don't dread the chicken thief but what about the bare faced liar that tells you such a story about the fowl he is peddller they are pure this or pure that sells them to you for two or three hundred pounds two or three years down the line you know you have been robbed to me gamefowl is the poor mans hobby so why take a poor mans money and time if they are for sale they are crap and the people selling them know it that's why so many beginers pack in with the job remember the thief is not looking you in the face the seller is I could name a lot of people on this page that are crooks in the chicken game just because somebody tells you a certain person he knows keeps decent show fowl don't mean you are going to get the same thing as he shows himself not just are you going to get his crap but you are paying for his next holiday to the states or the phillipines and these are the same scum that call the the chicken thief unless I am living on another planet a thief is a thief as they say you can watch a thief but you can not watch a liar so my friends just be carefull because if a man tells you he as got this and he as got that just what you are after the only thing you will end up with is name he knows you like and your money gone.

• Like 2

buyer beware, simple as, do your homework before putting your hand in your pocket, this advice is offered free and may well encompass more than chickens :laugh:

It bloody does that Paul...the other day...in the butchers' "hot meat and onion pie please".......

Get home cold pie...and...no f***ing onions....thieving b*****d.... :laugh:

• Like 4

buyer beware, simple as, do your homework before putting your hand in your pocket, this advice is offered free and may well encompass more than chickens :laugh:

It bloody does that Paul...the other day...in the butchers' "hot meat and onion pie please".......

Get home cold pie...and...no f*****g onions....thieving b*****d.... :laugh:

classic :laugh: bloody butcher lol

• Like 1

You sound very disillusioned by the gamefowl job from your last couple of post on here . If I wasn't enjoying it or didn't trust the people I knew then I would get myself around them people . i would only be around men who's word I trusted or just keep myself to myself !

Edited by marshman

Unfortunately gamefowl (and lurchers and terriers) attract a large amount of messers and idiots, but there are some good guys out there. You have to use your judgement to sort the wheat from the chaff, and when you find the good guys, value their friendship above gold. Dont forget that these men have all been down the same path you are travelling, and have also met more than their fair share of w@nkers, so you have to prove your not one of them.

• Like 1