Pigeons At The Farm

Hi folks.

This is my 7 year old with 4 of 6 pigeons he shot on Sunday night at a farm we shoot at.

The birds were laid up in the rafters of the barn and were taken out to about 25 yards with the scorpion and a red lamp which they did not seem to mind.

He practises with me a lot with springer and pcp so I let him loose on the live stuff after he consistently shot good accurate groups to 40 yards with his HW57 and the pcp.

A bit of a natural I reckon and just loves it.

I think his smile says it all and makes me feel lucky to have lads who like the stuff I'm into also.

Happy days.

Atb

Chris

Seafishinggearetc041_zps05306774.jpg

• Like 5

Nice one bud for getting the kid out and teaching him the hunting life as when he is older he will know every thing there is to know and the best thing is your time together dad and son time you cant beet it and if he keeps shooting like that you will be asking him for advice top shooting son :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: now show your dad how to do it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

Many thanks for the compliments lads, ~#'robs as keen as mustard and creates havoc if I head out with gun or fishing rod without him.

I reckon he's a lifer at this stuff.

No idea what these lines through the letters are.

All the best

Chris.

Many thanks for the compliments lads, ~#'robs as keen as mustard and creates havoc if I head out with gun or fishing rod without him.

I reckon he's a lifer at this stuff.

No idea what these lines through the letters are.

All the best

Chris.

What's with the strikes?

Chris, when you went to post, you have moved over the strike through button on the format bar.

Reply to my message here, and look at the grey bar, there is an "S" with a line though S like that. Just click on the letter and it will turn off that format - or turn it on if it already was off.

You can do all sort of stuff, BOLD Italic Underlined blahblahblah.#

Hope it helps

LOL Skot - How about subscript and even Superscript I'll make everyone feel sick on here will all the fannying around. Lets not talk about COLOURS

God I need to get a life......or get back out shooting.......Sat night can't come fast enough.....just the small matter of the Newcastle game to get through Sat afternoon first.

• Like 3